Sun, 19 Nov|
Invitation to Rest - Retreat Day
A day of gentle heart-led practices to ease you tenderly into a place of Rest (women only)
Time & Location
19 Nov, 10:00 – 17:00
Salisbury, Nr, Salisbury SP3 5LL, UK
About The Event
A blissfully slow day of Yoga, ritual and healing practices spent at the gorgeous West Barn Lodge, overlooking the Fovant downs, near Salisbury. The intention behind this day is to create a container where it feels safe to settle. An invitation to simply be; letting go of responsibility and obligation and discovering the magic of rest.
The day will include:
- Gentle feminine practices, suitable for all bodies including those who are pregnant or postnatal
- A beautiful sensory experience think candle-light, essential oils, underfloor heating, breathtaking countryside views
- Morning yoga/somatic movement practice to invite us into our bodies, ease tension and stimulate the vagus nerve to activate the nervous system's natural rest state.
- A lovely nourishing, seasonal lunch prepared by the incredible Ellie (of Backyard Pantry)
- Time for inner reflection and journaling
- Free time to get outside and enjoy the beautiful location, explore, relax, read, connect with others
- Nourishing Breath practices
- Fire Circle
- Afternoon Restorative Yoga practice
- Blissful Yoga Nidra
- Self care gift box to take home with you
This is your permission to honour your vital human need for rest!
£10 early booking discount until 30th Sept with code AUTUMN
Invitation to Rest